Saturday 28 February 2015

Do Judge A Book By It's Cover - Week 5

So here we are week 5 of the blog meme Do Judge A Book By It's Cover started by Gill over at The Book Magpie 

Every week Gill posts a theme & then you have to go pick a book cover based on that theme that you love or has caught your eye. 

For week 5 the theme is cover of a YA book which is a very fitting theme for me seeing as I've spent a lot of my week planning a big YA mini convention type day for for work that will be happening later in the year.

This was quite an easy one to pick for me, I didn't have to trawl my Goodreads shelves for too long. So my cover for YA is





Matched by Ally Condie                                                 
This book came out back in 2010 & it is one of those that has really stood out to me when shelving books in my job in a library.

It's very simple in it's design but the use of the colour green against the plain background really makes it pop & it always catches my eye.

The image is gorgeous too & take a look at the other covers in the series as they are equally as amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Great cover, i love the green bubble too. Thanks for joining in again this week.
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete